Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I took back my last semester exam paper edi
looking back for the mistakes i did
basically quiet satisfy with the result
Just feel disappointed for my spec math
the paper i score the lowest mark in 4 sub
even lower than my english =@

2day, I accidently skipped my Moral class today.
seriously is accidently
i was wanted to go de actually
I think nobody gonna to believe this
as I asked someone help me take attendance if I absence

I am still currently in holidays mood
no mood to start study and do work
lots of homework waiting me to do

I am going to carry out a research
my topic is " Is milk healthy? "
Is an important research as it took the main portion in my course work mark
so..
anyone if got articles that related to milk
PLEASE send me
i really need lots of article



No comments:

Post a Comment