Sunday, March 20, 2011

All these make my days!

start with my home-made pizza!


looks very tasty right. my first attempt to do it. Thanks to peiler, she teachs me how to make a pizza.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

follow by Direct Factory Outlet that i went this afternoon.
OH MY GOD, the things there are super cheap and are branded!
I bought those that are the cheapest among the cheap.

Start with the most expensive:

ROXY bag. ShiYee Tan, do you find this bag familiar?
it also same with the bag that we saw at Jusco and Nike store.
RPP: $59.90
i bought it at $17.98
shiyee tan, after you read this, dont too happy.
I plan to give you this bag but lend me to use a while. haha xD

Typo files! i love this definitely although it more expensive than my cloths.
i bought it at 5dollar.

my owl t-shirt at 3.30 dollar

Jay Jays's black V neck shirt at 2.50dollar

the Balkin's scarf at 2.07dollar



this cotton-on's dress is the cheapest among the things i bought!
It just 2.00 dollar

This is the first time i find the things in Aus is cheap.
I swear i will go there again to shop. =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment