Sunday, May 29, 2011


Today is a raining day.
I keep snooze my alarm and ends up skipped the morning class.
seriously not bear to move out from the bed in the raining morning.
Raining morning is such a nice weather to sleep

After wake up, I was enjoying my breakfast
Cherry and strawberries were my breakfast!
looks yummy isn't it
was having a nice morning until....
a call from peiler

PL: shiling a, the dead line for ACST simulation is today not tomorrow.
me: serious?!
PL: yea. how now? we haven finish.

My nice and relax morning has totally gone,
rush to Soo' house immediately
bringing the laptop, wearing the thick thick jacket, carrying a big big bag
walking in the rain to his house
The raining morning isn't a nice weather anymore

IF there is no ACST simulation, i won't end up with this state
I will be slacking in room and enjoying the nice weather.

Anyway, still, a BIG THANK YOU to Soo.
Without him, i will never done my simulation
i know Soo you are reading this. haha =D

No comments:

Post a Comment