Friday, March 15, 2013

Here I am ♥


 it has been months since i update here.
i know it is pretty late but still want to say my summer holidays is finished.
7 weeks 来也匆匆,去也匆匆

i am satisfied with my summer holidays.
i met almost all my high school besties
well, high school life is still the best

i am so love this photo

10 years have passed in a blink of eye.

Also, i had an internship with Milliman.
It was a great experience. And i am truly enjoy working there :)

Photo taken at the last day of my intern, which is the day before cny eve.
有点遗憾,not everyone are in the picture but still thankful :)

After 6 weeks on internship, here it come CNY :)

heels is an awesome thing for people like me

Family photo 

@ I-city

i saw this display picture in the 3D museum. the person that at the right is just looks like Eunice right?
well, is not her

------------

Days back to Sydney:

 Felt like i have back to the other home when i step in the house
slowly open the room which haven't been back for weeks
and welcoming by the plushies

have i ever mentioned that i like the room where i am living now.
this is the second year i have been living in here
i have a good landlord who are kind and friendly
she makes me feel home

Celebrating Chap Goh Mei
dunno if i spell it correctly or not
to be honest i never what is Chap Goh Mei before, do you?

Another round of 捞鱼生



 MSA makan-makan event


 Tzu-Chi welcoming party 

this brings up my memories in the camp that i went when i was still a teenagers

 Sick has stopped me from doing shopping in jb
i want shopping so badly

 pampered my self with this from iloveflats
available at www.iloveflats.co.kr as well
but too bad i don't read Korean

CN Blue ticket is out today and sold out in hours.
It was available when i make the call and
sold out 3 minutes afterwards.
k-pop fans are really quick.

我们控制不了别人的想法,行为
唯一可以做的就是做好自己,问心无愧

okayy.. is time back to study.
has been procrastinate for too long
btw, i quited candycrush and deleted the apps in my phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment