Friday, February 25, 2011

I am super lazy to update my blog actually.
No pictures taken recently. =(
Daily routine wake up - lecturers - cook and eat - online - sleep

I want to go the Aussie Getaway trip. It sounds fun and nice, but too bad i took too long time in consideration as it cost 100dollar. When I decided to join, the tickets are sold out ='( The feel is like very disappointed.

The tutorial questions for week 1 are not easy as what i though. It requires me to sit down and spend hours in solving those questions.

The only reason that i get thin down is I walk too much everyday. At least 40mins spend on walking daily. If go Macquarie Centre (some sort like a supermarket and mall with everything there) then more than that. Really 不舍得spend 4dollar to get to the bus, for me, is still very expensive. Every time when on the way to Macquarie Centre will tell myself later no matter what, must take bus back, duwan walk anymore. However, it always end up with carry things and heavy bags walk back. And when reach half-way, rest at the bus stop, look at the bus pass by.Reason not take the bus is the fee from Macq Centre of half-way is the same. Then will think left half-way only, walk ba.

one more thing, one day I will try to figure out where is the police station, fire station and hospital. I could hear the siren sound ' yi o yi o yi o' everyday and so far never fail. It happens everyday. Maybe one day i wont find this siren sound as emergency anymore.

The thing that is nice here is the weather. Sometimes is hot but usually is windy and cold, like genting. Summer could be cold in Sdyney!






No comments:

Post a Comment