Saturday, October 6, 2012

Back to Uni!

I am back again after a week
My semester break ended last week
 time flies

summary of what I did on the last 2 week

1. Jamie Farewell Dinner

 
Dinner with Jamie's Family and Friends

Teressa, Marla, Jamie and me
Teressa is my housemate and Marla is my landlord  



2. Manly Beach Jazz Event

It is a major community and tourism event on the Australian Annual Jazz calendar 
hosted in the heart of Manly along The Corso
It is basically a music festival.



It was a great event accompany with great weather and people!
Again, I am voluntarily in this event but
Sorry, no photos was taken in this event.




 3. Mooncake Festival Celebration 

 I think if you were far away from your home
some festivals that you would not normally celebrating it
would turn out to be significant
mooncake festival would definitely be one of them

walking back home with lantern on your hand
is something that definitely caught passers-by attention
especially for non-chinese
they were curious about what i was holding



4. Juanita 20th Birthday

  
Birthday Girl -Juanita 


 Heading towards boost and accept the Hula-hoop challenge afterwards
Playing Hula-hoop for 30sec and got a free Boost!
is a great deal isn't it



5. Mfest Appreciation Dinner 

 It is an appreciation dinner together with 
welcoming the attendance of Ministry of Sports and Youth to Sydney
** waiting for the picturess**

By the way, i already got my dance video uploaded in youtube.
here is the link:


-------------------
I think i was totally out of my mind today 
react without think twice would make you painful
Scar is already there no matter what you do

No comments:

Post a Comment