Sunday, June 20, 2010

hair cutting

i am back to blog again
yesterday i am so so so lazy to post thing here
yesterday went out with elay,shuyi and jiasin
met ee jie also
no photo is taken =((

today
i went for hair cut
yes, is hair cut

in the salon,
me : ermm.. i want to have a hair cut. i want cut it short but i have no idea about the hair style.
barber : ( look at me a while ) how short you want?
me : maybe around shoulder there..
barber : so is not too short lo
me : (monolog: i know not very short but i not brave enough to cut shorter) yea -.-
barber : hmmm.. now fashion hair style is bob hair
me : (mumbling myself again.. i knew this hair style since form4). oo..suit me?
barber : yea

In the end i accept her suggestion and cut bob
her cutting skill is really nice compare to others


long straight hair

then curly hair

then back to short hair =)

long curly vs short straight


Also
i tidy my room today
the room have not been used since i go inti
full of dust
i found a puppy doll in the cupboard there
it still looks new after i place it there for years
i text the person who brought it and ask him consider to take it back
because i really really feel it is wasted to place it there without using it
and i only back to home once a while
i knew is a weird action to ask the people take back his gift after years yet i text him
he reject to take it back
pity puppy doll =(
he then ask me some weird questions.. not the question itself weird
is the reason behind of asking the questions make me more curious
haha =)

i went sutera mall today too
bought nothing
i want shoes !! arghhhhhh



No comments:

Post a Comment