Thursday, June 17, 2010

Random

i knew that i abandon my blog
i never treasure it as well
somehow suddenly i have the feel to post thing here today
it gonna be a long long post perhaps

i have my mid-year exam last 2 weeks
i had done my best i think so
i really try my very best to study as much as possible
i would be very disappointed is the result is out of my expectation

even though i said that i did my best for my exam
but it doesn't mean that i do not let myself to rest and relax
i still spent some time for online + drama
awesome right..
i cant believe that even though i did such thing during my exam period
and
still i am able to convince myself that i had done my best xD

During the exam week
there must be have some times that i am so reluctant to study
study mood replace by my emo + laziness
the degree of fluctuation of my mood is definitely high
i am a low EQ person
okie..actually that is not the main point
main point is i found one thing to do that will make me have good mood =))
online..... no
game.... no
drama.... no
the thing is DRAWING
drawing is awesome!!
i think the last time i draw is few years ago
when i still in secondary school
time flies
i had enter college almost 1 year ady
okie.. back to topic
actually drawing this idea never come trough my mind whenever i have no mood to study
is my dear asking me a flavor to help him draw things for his assignment
thats why i start to take out my colour pens and draw
have a super great time when i drawing =D

This is what i drew
a model without head.. hahahahaha
actually it is different from what i imagine to have
p/s: I don't know why the picture look like edited but i did not do so

Also i dream about someone
when i wake up the dream is still so clear in my mind
the dream looks so realistic although got some weird
is bit weird but realistic? what am i talking about..lolx crazy people
i think i had accept it.. let bygone be bygone

just realize that the scene from my hostel is nice =)

and one more thing
i am going to say bye bye to my long hair =(
i want cut my hair due to many many reasons
1st : i am lazy to tidy it.. it always look messy.. not curly not straight.. stupid hair
2nd ; it takes long time + many shampoo to for hair washing
3rd : he prefer short hair
maybe i will regret if i go for hair cut



blur picture

omg so long the post..
i am so luo so -.-

1 comment: