Saturday, September 17, 2011

Breaks start =D


I knew it has been a long time since my last update.
I was really busy. Few tests that carried significant weight all came on the same week.

I did screw up some tests. I mean it. I salute myself for being stupid and did some unforgivable mistakes.





Still, I did went to the Mooncake Festival celebration over in Joanne's house.
I grabbed some photos from facebook. 



 
xiu bao making process

 notice suching's face expression, she looks super calm with no expression


 

  

We were playing with the candle.
Candle from the reject shops are the nicest!
The candle would ignite back itself
We were keep playing with it, Blew it then observe the candle ignite back itself.

 

my eye are so small



 

  


If you want to throw the dart on Engkeong's name,
Aim on my name and throw. xD




Yay, semester break start!
 but I have nnnnnnnnnn things in my to-do list waiting for me to complete






you can't buy happiness, but you can buy icecream. It's kind of the same thing.
-quote from facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment