Friday, December 7, 2012

Life after exam

1. lunch celebration

 


2. Homemade Currypuff and Pizza

 


3. IKEA
omg.. carrot, you are so pity

the only contribution for the christmas decoration
can't wait to see when the candle is light up during christmas


4. Jenny visit Sydney

kimchi rice cracker
hmm.. not really nice.. only taste spicy

 

photo of the day :)


5. Mr. Yee visit Sydeny





there is still tons of photos
but too bad none of the photos with me


6. Dinner with Soonteck


i know you will be reading this
i would like to express my gratitude over here
thank you adopt me as your 'daughter'
and have your room as the childcare centre
and thank you for take care of me all the time
and accompany walking back home in the night time

I dont know i am lucky or you are unlucky
but still i am grateful, really
'爱屋及乌'


7. Internship with milliman

 firstly, thank you for Juanita.
hugsssss..

Milliman really impress me in term of their efficiency
 i get the offer straight after the next day i hand in my application
and the staffs over there are really nice

i was asking for some recommendation regarding the short term accommodation in sg
and guess what
i get their reply with the attachment of some specific links
not the general link of the webpage itself
is specific link
i feel so touched.


ending this post by aged photos




No comments:

Post a Comment