Friday, December 7, 2012

November

This is the month full of up and down

it was beginning with the bad things
but after that all the lucks come to me :)

1. MSA Makan-makan Event

orange!

2. MS Sydney Gong Ride
I am volunteer again.
but this time i left earlier because I was feeling uncomfortable

 

 This is the shirts that i collected this year
Blue - Aug volunteer
Purple - Acur Volunteer
Red - MS Gong Bike Volunteer
Orange - MSA shirt
Yellow - Manly Jazz Volunteer

other shirts that not included in the photos
Black - MQ shirt
Black - MQ Sibt
Light Blue - e-Student enrolment shirt

too bad, this year i didnt get any green shirt

3. Study week
my uni actually doesn't have study week
this is the week that i assign for myself
is the week that when all the good thing and luck back to me

i got one of each ice cream thingy every morning 
it always surprise me when i wake up
and it made my day

after hours hours of studying
and back to my room
i saw this
 it makes my mood so good for the paper on next morning

that few weeks was full of good news
1. my iphone delivered to my room
2. i got good result in the practicals 
3. confirmation of my uni work
4. christmas decoration in the house

 part  of the decorations in the house

what more i can ask for
is really the most happiest exam period i ever had
specially thank you to my yeobo ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment