Friday, December 7, 2012

My BIrthday! =D

Finally I am back here

i know it has been 2 months since my birthday
but i am bit busy
so....

pre-birthday celebration with my landlord and housemates.

 lasagna by my landlady
yummyyy!

then

 
in soonteck room
**many many thanks to all the msa committee that coming on that day even though you guys are already super hungry. Appreciate ^^
an as my yeobo revenge plan, some of my presents has been confiscated
 




this is so call 'mgc style" card
is in A3 size
and follow the tradition of herring 16
all the wishes in the cards are without name


 
Thank you Juanita
I really ♥ the card
libra-ian

Thanks Andrew for the water bottle
i guess i must have been lost water bottle quite often
as i figure out that water bottle is the top in the lists of the presents i received

and not forgotten everyone who wished me in facebook, whatsapp and etc..
i am unable to list out one by one
but i am really grateful
and thanks everyone letting me have a wonderful birthday =D

No comments:

Post a Comment