Thursday, September 13, 2012

Friday!

I knew that I have been abandon this blog for such a long time
I would try to update as much as possible from now

Yesterday I had done my Mid-term Statistic Paper
2 words: Horrible and Terrible
Basically, I do skip do skip and blank quite some parts
when I tried to flip back to the questions that I left blank,
examiner was telling us that 5 minutes left.
oohhnooooooo, time flies
Anyway, I already tried my best. =)

Today is Friday!
Is Conception Day, which mean my semester break is unofficially began =D
Not really something to happy about, my holiday schedule is more pack than usual one.
Gonna be another hectic and tired break again.

MFest is coming. Wondering what is MFest?
It is an open event to promote Malaysia

I will be joining as Chinese dance performance again this year
Pei ler and me are the cheorographer
well, if you knew me, i am not good at dancing 
so choreograph the dance is really something hard and time consuming for me
but still look forward on the performance
hope it gonna to be the nice  

No comments:

Post a Comment